Thursday, December 06, 2007

Rage



I was driving home with my family the other day.

This L plate driver suddenly changed into my lane cos the guy in front of him was turning right into a street.

Must have not done a head check cos it was a very close shave.

So I tooted my horn - one short burst.

His "teacher" stuck his head out of the window, - some middle age balding fat guy in a sweaty dirty tank top - and swore at us using the C word.

So when we pulled up next to him - my bro and I gave him the finger... not like me normally, but it felt good.

1 Comments:

Blogger h0p3fu1 said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! :) Damn, I can roughly understand how good it must have felt. hahaha.

Thanks for your comment on the blog. And thanks for the dedication. Means alot. More snails coming your way for sure =)

Catch up soon ok? (:

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com