Monday, December 03, 2007

Daze, Eeks and Moths



Got into the elevator at work the other day....


Empty elevator....

7 floors down


Eyes randomly scanning.....

Found myself look at....

A big hairy scary MOTH....

To make things worse

It was at the doorway....

Those who know me know that I'm freaked out by all things creapy crawly.... (Tony knows, woke him up one night at 1 in the morning to catch a cricket).... yeah yeah, I know I'm like 1000 times bigger than them...

Hate squashing them... can feel them crush under watever you crush them with
Hate taking them out... they tend to put up a fight and flight
Hate spraying them.... still have a carcus to deal with...

It was the longest 7 floors ever...
My heart got a nice workout

1 Comments:

Blogger h0p3fu1 said...

That certainly made me smile (:

A letter's heading your way!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com