Friday, November 23, 2007

Giving and getting


Just got back from a great trip from Thailand. It was great - food was yummy, massage was cheap, hotel impressive and company of friends priceless.

I've been to Thailand a few times already - love the people there. They are mostly very friendly and giving.

But I do have one small gripe - the taxi drivers. You almost always feel cheated by them - we had some ask for ridiculous prices and one guy even turned off his meter 1/2 way through the trip.

I dont get people who do that - on one hand they have pictures and statuettes of Buddah etc to ask for blessings and good fortune, but on the other hand, they cheat and lie deliberately every day for their job. Hm...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger meta-lodestar said...

how was the wedding?
wish i was there with u!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com