A different Kind

Tis been a while since I've blogged. Being caught up on Facebook - but now I'm coming home.
Talking of home, was watching Aussie Idol and this guy was singing a Buble song that I'd not heard before. Lo and behold, when I was at the local library studying, I found a copy of the DVD of the concert where he sings it. Found it on YouTube so that people can watch it from my blog also... (click here)
Now I've had someone tell me Michael Buble is for "old grannies"... but I just cant resist someone who can croon so well... although at Rove Live's interview... you learn a lot more of him than you'd care to know. He's still a boy.
The other day, on the train home at night... I had a very very rude lady say to me, when I sat down next to her, that I should "sit with your own kind"(indicating the 3 Asian students sitting in front of us) .... I told her it was a racist statement.... to which she answered "yes, it is racist, but so is talking in your own language on the train"... WHAT THE??
I wish I was faster at retorts, or better at confrontations... What you you say?


1 Comments:
so would she call herself racist if she spoke english on a train in a foreign country?! ...weird
Post a Comment
<< Home