Thursday, September 20, 2007

He Bangs


Was at the gym and saw the video clip of Ricky Martin's She Bangs.

I've never been a big fan of his, but it caught attention. Man he looked pretty hot in that video clip!

I dont remember seeing him much on the music scene after that album - I remember thinking he was getting a bit chubbs when I last saw him on TV.

Thanks to the good ol' internet... I googled him... Wikepedia says
  • On October 11, 2005 Martín released his first English language album since 2000's Sound Loaded and the tenth album of his career. Most of the songs on the album, called Life, were co-written by Martín. He commented on the album: "I was really in touch with my emotions. I think this album is very multi-layered, just like life is. It's about feeling anger. It's about feeling joy. It's about feeling uncertainty. It's about feeling. And all my emotions are part of this production."
  • Martín performed at the 2006 Winter Olympics Closing Ceremony in Turin.
  • A few days later, he announced the second leg of his world tour (which included Europe and Africa) called One Night Only/Una Noche Con Ricky Martin World Tour. ... shows that sold-out in two hours (Italy and Finland).
  • In addition, he performed at the World Cup Fan Party in Berlin June 2006
  • Martín, the Goodwill Ambassador to UNICEF, established the Ricky Martín Foundation in Puerto Rico to advocate for the welfare of children around the world.
Seems like he's beena busy boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com