Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The New (Old Adventures)...


Was at my local library the other day, browsing thru their suprisingly interesting DVD collection and came across the 1st season of...

Yep...

Lois and Clark, the New Adventures of Superman

Had to borrow it....

Oh it brings back memories.

I vaguely remember the pilot episode where CK (Clark Kent) first tries on multiple costumes before the red and blue spandex look and him stopping a bus and leaving his hand print on the front of the bus.

Dont you just get that fond nostalgic feeling when you relive something from your childhood that you had tucked away in a corner of your memories somewhere.

Sometimes its not as good as you thought it was... but sometimes it IS!

Tried to capture it with "print screen" but it just didnt work. Superman in green and purple spandex is hilarious.

Teri Hatcher looks the same now as she did then but I've seen pics of Dean Cain and he's packed on a few kg.

I remember I use to watch every episode of Lois and Clark, yes, even when it got a bit silly and mushy towards the end. Still worth watching for the eye-candy factor (although I know many beg to differ).

I think about that time, we were also caught up in the likes of SeaQuest DSV, X Files, the Nanny, Friends, Seinfeld.... Seems like only the Simpson has managed to outlast them all....









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com