Saturday, June 23, 2007

Visit at work

Last week I worked for 14 hrs on a Sunday.

But unlike every other weekend shift, I was actually looking forward to it... some high school friends were going to pay me a visit.

At 10 o'clock sharp, BFG, Dotty and Lousey all turned up with a HUGE bag of treats from one of my favourite places in Melbourne - Brunetti's! (check out their webpage)


For those who've never been to Brunetti's - you're seriously missing out. I only discovered it about 4 yrs ago and I always recommend it to all friends visiting Melbourne.

When you walk into the main door, you're greeted by the sight of a 5 m + long glass cabinet FILLED with yummy cakes/ biscuits / slices / chocolate / buns / tarts etc etc etc.... and the quailty... oh so YUMMY!


Their resturant, tucked in one corner - has great gnocchi too (so says Johnny T) - my favourite pasta of all time.

For about 1 hr I chatted and laughed and certainly ate a lot of cake with my friends. Now I know how prisoners feel when their friends/family come to visit them!!

Thanks girls.

The rest of the day was horrendously busy but our get-together really made my day more than you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com