Alone
I had an amazing time admiring the French Masters (artists)
It reminded me of my trip to Austria, seeing Mozart's strand of hair and own handwriting
And the time in Switzerland, looking out of my window in Zurich
Or watching Ever After on a Saturday night
And sizzling a steak whilst sipping on a Mad Fish Shiraz
It reminded me of sipping on a hot chocolate at Pantagonia at Queenstown last year after a day of skiing
And the Sound of music tour in Salzburg
Or a simple drive down to Bootleg brewery in Margaret River
All of which I thoroughly enjoyed
And did alone
One of these days, it would be nice to share it with someone special
It reminded me of my trip to Austria, seeing Mozart's strand of hair and own handwriting
And the time in Switzerland, looking out of my window in Zurich
Or watching Ever After on a Saturday night
And sizzling a steak whilst sipping on a Mad Fish Shiraz
It reminded me of sipping on a hot chocolate at Pantagonia at Queenstown last year after a day of skiing
And the Sound of music tour in Salzburg
Or a simple drive down to Bootleg brewery in Margaret River
All of which I thoroughly enjoyed
And did alone
One of these days, it would be nice to share it with someone special


1 Comments:
I still salute your adventures on your own. And you certainty.
It's good to see you back again.
Post a Comment
<< Home