Monday, June 29, 2009

In life

Life is short.
Do we really live every day for the day?
I thought I did.
But looking at a friend recently who knew for sure his clock was ticking.... the way he lived his final days... how he had no real regrets

I use to do something new every year... there was drawing, ballroom dancing, windsurfing...
I use to think I spoke my mind.... but there were rejection, misinterpretation, words being thrown back at me..

Its easier to live as if there is a tomorrow

But once in a while, I get a reminder...
Life is so much more.
And
Life is so very short.

May we live as if there isnt a tomorrow
Thank you to a special man, for his generosity and simple honesty

RIP TWMa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com