Medley Mood
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are
So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are
You make me happy , when skies are grey.
But I dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
I'm tired but I'm working, I care but I'm restless
Everybody thinks they got a genius
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die
That burns with a need to know the reason why
And the wonder of it all, Is that you just dont realize
It's like I just stepped outside when everything was going right
Since you’ve gone I been lost without a trace
Somebody better put you back in your place
But I dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
I'm tired but I'm working, I care but I'm restless
Everybody thinks they got a genius
That burns with a need to know the reason why
And the wonder of it all, Is that you just dont realize
It's like I just stepped outside when everything was going right
Since you’ve gone I been lost without a trace
Somebody better put you back in your place


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home