Friday, June 26, 2009

我的歌 - My Song

若我將一生 高低轉變 譜出來
Let me compose my life's ups, downs and changes in a song

然後唱過去 過去目前 到未來

Then sing about the past, the present and the future

善變的曲式 音階起跌 是人生的感慨

The sweet change in music, the melody's rise and fall is much like our life's emotions

願我這一曲 不風流也精彩

My wish is that for my song, even if it is undisguished , will be splendid



有許多風光 今生今世 亦難再

Much of life's scenary may never be repeated in this lifetime

若我捉不緊 它將消散 空氣內
If I dont hold on to it tightly, it will dissipate and be lost, into thin air

故此必須將 當中曲折 用旋律 記下來

Therefore I must capture the twists and turns in life, and record them down in melodies

沒這憑據 問記憶 怎裝載?

Without these as proofs... how will our memory store them all?


要是聲線 亦耗損 就以五指 奏下去指尖一旦
For these acoustics to be remembered, let our five fingers play as one

亦擦穿 就以記憶唱下去思緒仿似行雲 讓感受像流水

Let it be discovered.... To sing from our memories is akin to letting the train of thought imitate the cloud, and to feel like flowing water

如能繼續唱 都必須唱下去
If it can be sung, it will be sung

也許天生的 很多感覺 很多情

Perhaps life is full of feelings and affection

期望這性格 替我換來 你用心的感應

I can but hope that these characteristics will exchange for me, your heartfelt agreement

用我的歌聲 敲醒心裡 淡忘了 的率性

To use my song, to awake that deep in the heart... the forgotten rebellious character

像那些點水的蜻蜓 那麼輕

gently and lightly like the dragonfly's decent on water

最好的光景 今天跟你 做人證
These beautiful scenes... I'd like to witness, with you

若有天分開 孤單的我 怎確認

Should we be separated one day, should I be alone .... how will I confirm this life?

願我這首歌 它朝可以 做回憶 的保證

All I ask for then, is let this song of mine... be the proof of these memories (of my life)

讓我一直唱 讓這歌 永莫停

May I sing, may I continue to sing this song ... and never stop

曲:葉良俊 詞:黃偉文 編:陳光榮

RIP TWMa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com