Sunday, December 23, 2007

Shoppers way

Went shopping with a friend today at Chadstone - OMG there were so many people I almost thought I was back in Hong Kong.

Was very pleasantly suprised to find my favourite clothing shop (this year), Review, was already on sale. I did got a bit overboard but I do love the stuff there. The cutting fits, nice material and not tooooo overpriced.

Was at one of the other shops though, where one customer was yelling and complaining that some of the clothes she was looking at had been reshelved - "I want to speak to your manager"... for goodness sake, its shoppng - its meant to be recreational.

As much as I love to shop for the instant gratification effect, I must say I much prefer shopping for other. Its just so much more satisfying and also nice to know that I can finally afford to buy things for friends and family.

Looking forward to Boxing Day - here I come shoppers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com