2 in one day....

The same day I hear about Mary giving birth to a new princess (wat a fairytale life!).....

.... is the same day we hear of the death of a world shaker... Boris Yeltsin - I still remember the day he helped topple the Communist in the old USSR...

Last week, I backed my car into a spot in the carpark... and misjudeged the distance between the concrete pole and my car door....
SCRRRRRATCH went my car door
CRACK went my heart...

On the way home... there was this flop flop flop sound as I drove past town...
Rear tyre was flat with a nail jammed right into it.... Musta backed into it that every morning my heart broke...
Thank goodness my 2 collegues in the car knew how to change it for me (males are useful sometimes!)...
but the tyre is gone... totally new and now need another replacement...
CRACK!


1 Comments:
oh.. i know how u feel.. you are very careful especially with ur car!
Post a Comment
<< Home