Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day Driving


So now I'm up to day 3 of my nights.
Steady stream of work, so no sleep during the night.
Had my nice cup of brewed coffee in the car - was pumped up for the drive....
Then, about 10 min from home... got caught in traffic... they were working on one of the 2 lanes...
By that time, I was soooooo tired, but sheer willpower, loud talkback radio and fans blowing in my face... i stayed awake...
You know when your bladder is full and u're busting to go?
It felt like that, but with sleep.
When I got home, dumped everything on the ground... changed and straight to bed...
Woke up 5pm - dead to the world fro 6 hrs...
Sigh, 2.5 weeks left...
Pray I'll get sleep during the night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com