Friday, March 23, 2007

Winter must haves...

Another nite - radio going, internet surfing and reading magazines instead of textbooks....

Sigh

Have not shopped since coming home to Melbourne... suffering from withdrawal...

So according to "experts", the 5 must haves this winter include


1/ Opaque tights - of all colours... I think I'll pass on that

2/ Ankle boots - Oh dear... I've a boot fetish... more reason to buy another one. I walked by a shop with a nice ankle boot (with a opening in the front like a collar), but dont remember where I saw it. ARGGGHHH!!! (Can anyone help me?)

3/ Structure - A line, big buttons and fitted skirts... Hm...


4/ Layering - right... as if I dont have enough trouble with love handles whilst wearing ONE layer of clothing... will look like the Michelin Man in a few layers...

5/ Mini dress - Hm... with Ankle boots it'll make legs appear longer... and more noticable with red opaque tights and layers on top....




I dont think I'll be too adventurous this year...
BUT I do want those boots... :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com