Finish this off....
End of the first week... finally.
60 hr week.
It was tough, but we got through it. And by the end of the week, we were starting to be able to present the patients and have a real grip on them... all 60 of them. Thank goodness the other 2 resis were really hard working.
Got to sew up a hip today - exciting and scary - the Fellow just unscrubbed and said "u go finish it off". Gotta work on my suturing skills though. But it certainly made staying behind Friday evening worthwhile.
Drinks after work reminded me so much of Milligans.... I miss knowing everyone and knowing who's who. I wonder how long it'll take before I can get that comfortable feeling I had previously... a year? two?
The Fellow kept commenting on my "smirk"... do I do that? Its my normal facial expression!
60 hr week.
It was tough, but we got through it. And by the end of the week, we were starting to be able to present the patients and have a real grip on them... all 60 of them. Thank goodness the other 2 resis were really hard working.
Got to sew up a hip today - exciting and scary - the Fellow just unscrubbed and said "u go finish it off". Gotta work on my suturing skills though. But it certainly made staying behind Friday evening worthwhile.
Drinks after work reminded me so much of Milligans.... I miss knowing everyone and knowing who's who. I wonder how long it'll take before I can get that comfortable feeling I had previously... a year? two?
The Fellow kept commenting on my "smirk"... do I do that? Its my normal facial expression!
Labels: work


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home