Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Work views

Its been a while since I posted a picture that I'd taken...
This is where I work
Its the only comfort we have for spending hours upon hours a week sorting x-rays

A close up shows that yes, its a great view of Melbourne...
Its nice when the day's sunny
Its interesting when rain is approaching and you can see it from afar
Its amazing at night when the night lights are lit



On some days, we can feel the windows rattle and the walls shake as
the Royal Flying Doctors helicopter another emergency in.


Talking about sunsets, managed to catch this shot when I went to pick up the car.
Miss being able to see it over the Swan River though...



Missing you all in Perth

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com