Its been over 3 weeks since I got back from my short but oh so sweet trip to Singapore and Hong Kong. The withdrawal symptoms are getting better... I only talk about my trip once every 1-2 days rather than 1-2 hours. My poor housemate Pearl... I dont know how she puts up with me sometimes.

So since coming back, I've had my usual bouts of fun

So since coming back, I've had my usual bouts of fun
- Finished my Plastic Surgery term last week. I did have fun despite the daily 3-4 hr Plastic Dressing "Factory Production Line in full view of the Patients" clinic. Did have fun with the nursing staff on the ward on the whole and a great bunch of residents on the team means I will miss it afterall....
- Mooncake festival last night with a bunch of fellow food-lovers. Thanks for coming and bringing food around the theme of the food. Yellow sparkling white, creme caramel, cheese and mooncake to name but a few dishes and drinks. Special mention to Ruth's donuts and chocolate mudcake.

- Boy from Oz last week with Audrey. Here's my review. For those of you who went, dont forget to let me know what you think. Unfortunately Westlife didnt work out. They've postponed their tour and as far as I can work out, they aint coming over this side of the world.
- A beautiful day spent at Fremantle and Cottesloe beach a few weeks ago with my newfound Swiss-chinese friend, her boyfriend and my housemate. I certainly recommend all tourists try the Seafood platter for two at Cicerello's at Freo and Little Creatures Brewery for a drink. Wait for my review of Cicerello.

-
- Another beautiful Spring Sunday in Perth. Went to Araluen (Tulip festival) with my Swiss friend and housemate. Hoping to catch the tulips in bloom in Spring. We picnic-ed on the grass and listened to some Italian guy sing ballads. Unfortunately as the weather had been so warm... most of the tulips had died except for those that lived predominantly in the shade. A pity, but still a nice relaxing way to spend the afternoon.
- Want to hire a nice digital piano for a few months. Cant find any place that does it. Anyone anyone?


1 Comments:
Hey J, thank you once again for the invitation. Sorry I couldn't make it; it's hard coz my parents are here for only 3 months and I know I'll miss them terribly when they are gone. Still enjoy being pampered like a baby sometimes.
Will be doing gastro next term. What about you?
Post a Comment
<< Home