Friday, July 07, 2006

Not happy.

Got my hands on a copy of a complaint letter from a patient. Amongst other complaints, he named me several times and
  • Called me a liar
  • Said I was insensitive to deliberately see him whilst he was having his dinner (which he complained about also) - Yeah, like I have nothing better to do during the day than to time my reviews during the most inconvinent time
  • Called me "that Asian person who I think is the doctor" - Racist!
  • Said he received no medical assessment, then said that I'd seen him 3-4 times ignoring him - I'd only seen him once having been to see him earlier in the day (1 doctor for 5 teams on a Saturday) and wasnt there.
  • Said I told him I didnt have time for him and he had an insignificant operation - I said "I did come to see you earlier, its been a busy day and I havent been able to come back since my last visit."
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!
Need something to kick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com